RingGo Help centre

How do I apply for an Employee Permit?

To be eligible for a Central Bedfordshire Council Employee Permit you must work within Dunstable or Leighton Buzzard.

To apply for an Employee Permit, simply follow the below instructions:

  • Login to myRingGo. If you are not yet registered to RingGo then you will first be required to Sign-Up.
  • Click 'Apply for a new Permit'.
  • Central Bedfordshire Council will be preset as the local authority. Select 'Employee Permit' using the dropdown menu.
  • Complete the application form as instructed on-screen, ensuring details are provided in all required fields.
  • Upload the required proofs to support your application. If you cannot upload the proofs at the time of completing your application, select that you will send proofs by post. The Council will then match the proofs against your RingGo application when they arrive. Please note that your application is likely to take longer to approve if you post the documents.
  • Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.

Once the request has been submitted, it will display on your account as 'Pending'. Pending applications will be reviewed by the Council and processed within five working days.

You will be informed by the Council of your status by email. If your application has been approved, you will now be able to purchase an employee session.

Article Id: 36047

Article Last Updated at: 04 Dec 13 16:43

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


How much does it cost to park?

What zones do Employee Permits apply to?