RingGo Help centre

How do I change the vehicle on my Resident Permit?

Having already successfully applied for a Resident Permit and purchased your resident session, you can make vehicle changes yourself via your online RingGo account but must submit the required proofs at the time of doing so, much the same as you did when first applying for the permit. 

In order to make any necessary vehicle changes, follow the below instructions;

  • Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
  • From the ‘Permit Applications’ page, click the ‘Help Centre’ menu option to the right of the screen.
  • Under ‘Popular Questions’ select ‘Change vehicle(s) on session / permit’.
  • Select the permit you wish to make changes against using the dropdown menu and click ‘Next’.
  • From the dropdown menu titled ‘My RingGo vehicles’, select the vehicle you want added from your existing vehicle list or select ‘Add a new vehicle’ and enter the vehicle registration, manufacturer and colour in the ‘Vehicle 1’ column.
  • To complete the changes, you will need to submit proofs of ownership by attaching the Vehicle Registration Document (V5) or clicking the option to post this evidence to Central Bedfordshire Council direct. If the V5 document is in the name of another member of the household then you will also need to either attach or post a supporting letter from the keeper in support of applying these changes.
  • Click ‘Next’ when you are ready to submit the changes.

Once you have submitted the changes your original applications status will return to ‘Pending’. Central Bedfordshire Council will then review these changes within five working days (please note that when posting evidence it is likely the changes will take longer to review) and the status will change to ‘Accepted’ once approved. The relevant vehicle changes will then be applied from this point on.

Article Id: 36059

Article Last Updated at: 06 Feb 15 14:46

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


What documentation do I include with my Market Traders Permit application?

How long does a permit application last?