RingGo Help centre

How do I purchase a paper permit?

Central Bedfordshire Council no longer offer a paper based permit system. All permit applications should be applied for through myRingGo. RingGo is a quick and easy virtual system whereby a paper permit or scratch cards are no longer required to display in your vehicle.

In the event that you are unable to apply online, you can print a paper application and submit to the Council by post. Upon acceptance, a RingGo permit will be created and you will be notified of your permit status. This will either be by email if you have included this information in your application or by postal return.

Article Id: 62023

Article Last Updated at: 10 Dec 13 13:20

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


How long does a permit application last?

Why does my permit application show as expired?