If you do not know or have forgotten your RingGo PIN and are unsure of the last four digits of the payment card stored to the account, you can reset the PIN using our online PIN recovery tool. This is found in the login pages of myRingGo, our mobile site or mobile apps and requires you to answer a secret (if this has been set previously) or security question.
To reset your RingGo PIN, simply follow the below instructions:
- Go to myRingGo using your internet/mobile web browser or open the app.
- Click the 'Forgotten your PIN?' option (for desktop and app users) or the 'Get my PIN' option if using the mobile site.
- Enter your mobile number (or landline number if you previously registered this as an alternative) and click 'Next'. Although you can enter your email address to proceed with the PIN recovery process we would recommend that you first enter the telephone number you first registered.
- You will now be prompted to answer a security question. If you experience difficulties in answering the security question you can request assistance by clicking the link contained in the "If you are unable to answer any of these questions click here to request to be contacted by the RingGo customer care team today." message that appears on-screen.
- Once the answer has been accepted, you will be asked to confirm the email address you wish the PIN reset link sent to (if an email address is already present on the account) or provide your email address and click 'Next'. Should you no longer have access to the displayed email address you can delete this and update your stored email address at the same time. The PIN reminder will be sent to whichever email address you provide.
- A message will display confirming that a PIN reset link has been sent and the email address it will be delivered to. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the homepage.
Shortly afterwards you will receive your PIN reset link. Please ensure that with any email RingGo sends, you check your Junk/Spam mailbox to verify delivery as it may not reach your Inbox directly. The reset link will expire after 24 hours.
To note; the RingGo PIN or last four digits of your payment card can only be used to gain access to your myRingGo account if you have not previously set password protection. If you do have a password stored to your account then you would need to use this to gain access or reset your password. This means that the password must be provided with all online access and the PIN is to be used with our mobile apps only.