With all paper permits (including those issued after the purchase of a RingGo resident session containing two active permit vehicles) you will need to contact NSL Services (on behalf of London Borough of Lewisham Council) to make the necessary changes against your existing permit. You will be asked for your new vehicle registration number(s), your old vehicle registration number(s), your mobile phone number and your email address to create a RingGo permit.
If you have purchased or renewed your permit through RingGo, you are able to change your active permit vehicle online* from your myRingGo account.
To amend the active vehicle(s) against your permit, simply follow these instructions:
- Log in to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Click the 'Help Centre' option in the left hand menu.
- Under the Popular Questions heading, select 'Change vehicle(s) on your cashless parking/permit'.
- Select the relevant permit using the drop-down menu.
- Highlight the existing vehicle(s) you wish to be active against the permit from the 'My RingGo vehicles' menu or use the vehicle 1/2 columns to add a new vehicle.
- Click 'Next' to immediately apply the changes.
You can then view the session vehicle amendments on the 'Permit Applications' page against the relevant application.
Note: you must ensure that you make the necessary vehicle changes as soon as you plan to park your new vehicle(s). Failure to do so will mean you are liable to receive a parking fine.
*You are only able to make two vehicle changes throughout the lifespan of your permit. If you are required to amend your active permit vehicle more than twice, you should contact NSL Services to assist with making these changes by calling 020 8787 5397 or via email at email@example.com.