RingGo Business Permits are a digital, paperless alternative to paper parking permits that are issued by the Council. Parking sessions with RingGo are virtual, so there is no need to display anything in your vehicle.
Once you have applied for a Business Permit and your application has been accepted, you can purchase your business session with RingGo by simply following the below instructions:
- Login to myRingGo.
- Click the 'Book Now' option in the left hand menu or alternatively the 'Purchase a new Permit session' option under the 'Permit Applications' heading.
- The applicable RingGo zone will be set on the basis of your postal address along with the vehicle(s) you added against your Business Permit application. Select when you would like your session to start using the date and time tools then select either the 6 month or 12 month tariff from the dropdown menu. Click 'Next' to proceed.
- Select to pay using an existing payment card or with a new card by selecting the 'New Card' option and supplying the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo). Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary to the right of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct based on your requirements. If they are, enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. Please note that if you are enrolled to a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After payment has been successful, confirmation will be displayed on-screen and the relevant VAT receipt sent should this have been requested. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
All business sessions must be purchased online.