Motorcycle permits can be purchased via RingGo in the City of Westminster on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis at location Motorcycle Parking at Motorcycle Westminster CC (6789).
All short-term options of 1-7 days can be purchased by phone, mobile apps, text or online whilst the longer-term options of 1 month, 3 months and 12 months must be purchased online.
In order to purchase your required motorcycle permit, simply follow the below instructions:
(Short-term, all durations of 1-7 days)
- Call the City of Westminster automated payment line on 020 7125 9090 from your registered mobile phone quoting location code 6789 when prompted and select the applicable duration.
- Use the RingGo mobile apps entering location code 6789 and select the applicable duration.
(Longer-term, 1 month, 3 months and 12 month durations)
- Login to your myRingGo account. Click 'Park/Pay-to-Park', enter location 6789, select whether you want to park 'Now' or in 'Advance' (whilst entering the start date/time if purchasing in advance) and choose your desired duration before continuing to follow the on-screen prompts through payment.
If you are having difficulty progressing beyond the location, it may be that your vehicle type is not set as Motorcycle. You can make any amendments, if required, to the vehicle type by clicking 'Account' in the top right corner of the page followed by 'Vehicles' and editing the vehicle in question.
Only one vehicle can be linked to your motorcycle permit at any one time. Should you require use of more than one motorcycle (there is no restriction on how many you can link to your RingGo account) and need to alternate between which motorcycle you are parking on any given day, you will first be required to make changes to the permit online prior to parking.
To amend the active vehicle against your Westminster motorcycle permit, simply follow these instructions:
- Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Click 'Help' in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the Popular Questions heading, select 'Change vehicle(s) on your cashless parking/permit'. Select your motorcycle permit using the dropdown menu.
- Highlight the existing vehicle you wish active against the permit from the 'My RingGo vehicles' menu or use the vehicle column to add a new vehicle.
- Click 'Next' to immediately apply the changes.
To note; you must ensure that you make the necessary permit vehicle changes each time you park a different motorcycle. Failure to do so will mean you are liable to receiving a parking fine.
Motorcycles can park in any dedicated 'Motorcycle Only' bay throughout the City of Westminster. There is no extra charge for moving from one bay to another on the same day and throughout the duration of your permit.