As long as your permit has either been purchased through RingGo or added to our database, you can easily change the active permit vehicle(s) from your online account.
To amend the active vehicle(s) against your permit, simply follow these instructions:
- Login to RingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Click 'Help' in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the Popular Questions heading, select 'Change vehicle(s) on session / permit'.
- Select the relevant permit using the dropdown menu.
- Highlight the existing vehicle(s) you wish active against the permit from the 'My Vehicles' menu or use the vehicle 1/2/3 columns to add a new vehicle.
- Click 'Next' to immediately apply the changes.
You can then view the session vehicle amendments in the 'Recent Parking Sessions' section on the dashboard or the 'Receipts' page by referring to the original date of purchase.
If you are amending the active vehicle against a Council based permit you may be required to upload proofs (follow online instructions on what is required) before your vehicle changes can be approved. This process can take up to five working days and all queries with relation to required proofs or urgent vehicle changes should be addressed with the relevant authority direct.
To note; you must ensure that you make any relevant vehicle changes (up to the maximum allowed) each time you park a different vehicle. Failure to do so will mean you are liable to receiving a parking fine.