Your RingGo account will automatically be locked for 1 hour as a precautionary measure if your login details have been entered incorrectly three times in succession.
Once the 1 hour locking period has expired, you can reset your PIN by simply following the below instructions:
- Go to RingGo using your internet/mobile web browser or open the app.
- Click the 'Forgotten your PIN?' option (for desktop and app users) or the 'Get my PIN' option if using the mobile site.
- Enter your mobile number (or landline number if you previously registered this as an alternative) and click 'Next'. Although you can enter your email address to proceed with the PIN recovery process we would recommend that you first enter the mobile number you call from. We will only hold the email address if you originally registered online or have since added it to your account.
- Select a security question, type in your answer and click 'Next' to submit your answer. If you have set a secret question this will automatically be selected and you just need to provide the answer.
- Once the answer has been accepted, you will be asked to confirm the email address you wish the PIN reset link sent to (if an email address is already present on the account) or provide your email address and click 'Next'. Should you no longer have access to the displayed email address you can delete this and update your stored email address at the same time! The PIN reset link will be sent to whichever email address you provide.
- A message will display confirming that a PIN reset link has been sent and the email address it will be delivered to. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the homepage.
Shortly afterwards you will receive your PIN reset link. Please ensure that with any email we send, you check your Junk/Spam mailbox to verify delivery as it may not reach your Inbox directly.
*If you do not know the answer to the secret/security question you can request assistance from our Customer Care Team during the recovery process by clicking the link contained within the "If you are unable to answer any of these questions click here to request to be contacted by the RingGo customer care team today." text which displays after incorrectly answering the question.
If you have a password stored to your account then you would need to use this to gain access to the account or reset your password. If set, the password must be submitted with all online access. The PIN can then only be used with our mobile apps.