These are a few of the main reasons why your payment card may decline when using the RingGo parking service;
- Your payment card details are registered incorrectly on your account. For example, you may have been issued with a new payment card that has the same sixteen digit card number but the expiry date has changed.
- You are entering the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of the payment card incorrectly.
- Your card issuer are declining the payment. This could still happen regardless of whether you have available funds in the account or not.
- You are trying to enter a payment card not accepted by us such as American Express (AMEX).
If you are unable to make payment with us, you should try the following to attempt to rectify the problem:
- Delete the existing payment card(s) from your account and re-enter the card information from the 'Payment Cards' page.
If this still does not work, you should contact your payment card issuer to investigate the issue.