To apply for an Milton Keynes Council Employee Permit, simply follow the below instructions:
- Login to myRingGo. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder. If you're not yet a RingGo customer you will first be required to register.
- Once logged in, click 'Apply for a new Permit' to be taken to the Permit Application page.
- Milton Keynes Council will be set as the pre-populated local authority. Use the dropdown menu displaying 'Permit Type' to select 'Employee Permit'. Confirm your address using the last dropdown menu and click 'Next' when ready.
- Select location E1 Employee Permits at Milton Keynes On Street (8695).
- Complete all required fields asking for employment information. This information may be used by the Council to contact your employer and validate your application.
- If in agreement, click the 'I agree to the Employee Permit terms and conditions' box and then 'Confirm' to submit your application.
Upon acceptance of your application, you will be able to purchase employee sessions by calling the Permit Booking Line on 0843 209 0088 from your registered phone number, online at myRingGo or via our mobile apps*.
*Permit bookings are not yet available with our Windows Phone app.