- Go to myRingGo and select the permit type you'd like.
- If you are an existing RingGo customer, click 'Apply' and on the next screen, log in using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination.
- If you are unsure if you have a RingGo account, enter your telephone number in the "New? Register now" box and click 'Continue'. You'll see if your telephone number has been registered and will be asked to recover your password.
- If you don't know your RingGo PIN or password, you can ask for a reminder. Please ensure you check your junk/spam mailbox for delivery for the reminder.
- If you are not yet registered with RingGo, click 'Register' and on the next screen, enter your mobile number and confirm it. (If you don't have a mobile, you can use your landline number but you must then tick the box marked 'Use a landline number instead?'.) Then follow the instructions.
After registering for a RingGo account (or logging in to your existing account), you’ll need to complete the permit application form.