In order to be able to purchase parking scratchcards through RingGo, you must first apply for a Scratchcard Permit. To do so, simply follow the below instructions:
- Go to myRingGo and select the 'Scratchcard' option.
- Login if you are an existing RingGo customer using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or Password combination. If you are unsure whether you yet hold an account, enter your telephone number to the right and click 'Continue'. You will be notified if your telephone number has been registered and will be requested to recover your PIN/Password.
- If you do not know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- If you are not yet registered to RingGo, enter your mobile (or landline if you do not own a mobile) number in the new member field. New users will need to complete the permit registration form.
- You will be asked to enter your postcode to find the address. Select your address using the dropdown menu. 'Scratchcard' should be set as the default permit type. Click 'Next' to proceed.
- You will now be taken to the application form. Review the existing details and make any amendments where necessary. If in agreement with the Terms and Conditions, tick to agree and click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
- Your details will be automatically reviewed and you will be immediately able to purchase the required number of scratchcards upon success.
Should you experience any difficulties completing this application or have any general enquiries with regards to the application process, you should contact NSL Services on 020 8787 5397. This telephone line is operational between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday.