Once you have applied for a Scratchcard Permit and your application has been accepted, you can purchase your scratchcards with RingGo by simply following these instructions:
- Log in to myRingGo. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Click the 'Book Now' option in the left hand menu or alternatively the 'Purchase a new Permit session' option under the 'Permit Applications' heading.
- The applicable RingGo zone will be set on the basis of your postal address. Use the drop-down menu to select the duration input* and manually enter the number of scratchcards you require. Click 'Next'.
- Select to pay using an existing payment card or with a new card by selecting the 'New Card' option and supplying the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo). Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary to the right of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct based on your requirements. If they are, enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. Please note that if you are enrolled to a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After payment has been successful, confirmation will be displayed on-screen and the relevant VAT receipt sent should this have been requested. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
All scratchcard purchases must be made online. Delivery of the scratchcards should normally be expected within five working days of ordering (subject to postal services).
With any enquiries relating to scratchards or an update on your order, you should contact NSL Services on 020 8787 5397. This telephone line is operational between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday.
*Scratchcards are available in durations of 1 hour, 5 hours, 1 day and 7 days. The 10 hours selection is the equivalent of 10 x 1 hour scratchcards.