Temporary Resident Permit Information

  1. Many streets in Barking and Dagenham are Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs) where you will need a permit to park at certain times.

    A Temporary Permit provides 30-day cover for a new vehicle while the DVLA supplies the documents needed for a full Resident Permit.

    Residents permits can be bought online only. You will need a credit or debit card to make payment and a variety of documents depending on the permit type required.

    When parking in a CPZ, if you display your permit incorrectly, you may receive a Penalty Charge Notice.

  2. Permit Info Image
  3. Applying for a permit online is a three stage process, firstly you need to register, then complete the permit application form and once that has been approved you can purchase your permit.

  4.  Register