I want to allow visitors to purchase their parking session when they come to visit me. Can I do this?
Yes! Hammersmith and Fulham allow a customer to have up to three telephone numbers on their RingGo account. However, only the primary number is used to maintain the account. Additional numbers can only be used to book parking sessions on a permit by ringing the RingGo telephone line from the additional number.
Follow these steps to add additional phone numbers to your RingGo account:
- Once your Resident Visitor Permit or Resident Visitor Disabled Permit has been authorised, access myRingGo and click 'Login' on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Log in using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination, as usual. If you don't know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your junk/spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click 'My Details'.
- Scroll down to where you can type in additional phone numbers and type in your visitors’ phone numbers.
- Click ‘Save’ when finished.
The owners of those numbers can then ring 020 3046 0170 to book a parking session. They will need to provide their vehicle registration number (licence plate), how long they want to park, and payment card details.
When your permit renews, you will need to add the additional numbers again, following the steps outlined above.