RingGo Help centre

What proofs do I provide to support my application?

If we can't verify your application automatically, we'll ask you to upload the following documents:

  • Council tax bill
  • Utility bill (gas, water, or electricity)

These must not be more than three months old.

If you can't upload the documents, select 'Submit proofs by post' and send the evidence to the postal address provided.

Article Id: 370069

Article Last Updated at: 03 Jan 20 10:53

Category: LB of Hammersmith & Fulham Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - Why do I have to apply for a permit before buying parking sessions?

Next - How do I book a visitor parking session?