A resident parking permit allows you to park in a resident or shared use parking bay within the Brent parking zone stated on your permit. Once a permit application has been approved the permit will be valid for 24 months and it will enable you to purchase permit parking sessions for 3, 6, 12 or 24 month lengths.
If you live in a car free development, you will not be able to buy a resident permit or visitor permits.
This is a virtual permit and will be valid instantly from the date selected. You do not need to display anything in the vehicle.
How to apply
Applying for a permit online is a quick and easy three-stage process:
- Register or login to your RingGo account
- Complete the permit application form
- Once your application has been approved, you can purchase your permit(s).
View our resident parking permit fees
Before you begin
To apply for this permit, you will need to supply:
- Proof of residency dated within the last 3 months (This should be a bank statement, gas, electricity, water or telephone bill, council tax bill or driving licence)
You must also show proof that the vehicle is registered at the applicant’s address, this includes:
- Vehicle registration document (V5C)
- Hire or lease agreement
- Sales invoice from a dealership
- A letter from your employer on headed paper (if a company car)
- Current schedule of insurance, which must have at least 3 months remaining
Photographs of any documentation will be accepted.
The vehicle must not hold a valid Resident parking permit at any other address.