Welcome to myRingGo

RingGo Help centre

How do I alternate between vehicles on my Westminster motorcycle permit?

Only one vehicle can be linked to your motorcycle permit at any one time. Should you require use of more than one motorcycle (there is no restriction on how many you can link to your RingGo account) and need to alternate between which motorcycle you are parking on any given day, you will first be required to make changes to the permit online prior to parking.

To amend the active vehicle against your Westminster motorcycle permit, simply follow these instructions:

-   Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.

-   Click 'Help' in the top right corner of the page.

-   Under the Popular Questions heading, select 'Change vehicle(s) on your cashless parking/permit'. Select your motorcycle permit using the drop-down menu.

-   Highlight the existing vehicle you wish to be active against the permit from the 'My RingGo vehicles' menu or use the vehicle column to add a new vehicle.

-   Click 'Next' to immediately apply the changes.

Changes can also be made to the active motorcycle permit vehicle by text message and sending only the vehicle registration you are parking on the day to 07860 022205. A text message will then be sent by RingGo in return confirming that the active session vehicle has been amended accordingly.

Note: you must ensure that you make the necessary permit vehicle changes each time you park a different motorcycle. Failure to do so will mean you are liable to receive a parking fine.

Article Id: 106023

Article Last Updated at: 27 Mar 18 09:04

Category: Motorcycle Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - How do I purchase a Westminster motorcycle permit?