Welcome to myRingGo

RingGo Help centre

Where can I apply for an RVP using RingGo?

You can currently apply for Resident Visitor Permits (RVP) through myRingGo for the following:

  • Folkestone and Hythe District Council (formerly known as Shepway District Council)
  • London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Council
  • London Borough of Croydon Council
  • London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Council
  • London Borough of Islington Council
  • London Borough of Lewisham Council
  • London Borough of Merton
  • London Borough of Waltham Forest Council
  • Medway Council
  • Milton Keynes Council (On Street)
  • Portsmouth City Council
  • Watford Borough Council

Residents in London Borough of Richmond wishing to apply for visitor permits should apply directly via London Borough of Richmond Council's website as only sessions can ve purchased using RingGo once you have successfully applied.

Article Id: 160

Article Last Updated at: 14 Jan 20 11:34

Category: Resident Visitor Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Next - What is the Permit Booking Line Number?