You are able to set or remove the preferred vehicle option from the 'My Vehicles' page by editing the relevant vehicle. To access your listed vehicles and apply any changes, simply follow these instructions:
- Log in to myRingGo.
- Click 'Account' in the top right corner of the page.
- Select 'Vehicles' from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Edit' (pencil and pad) icon to the far right of the vehicle.
- Tick the 'Preferred Vehicle' option and click 'Save' to apply the changes.
- A mobile phone icon will now be displayed next to the vehicle to indicate that this is your preferred vehicle.
If you have a preferred vehicle set then by default this will be auto-filled on the 'Duration/Vehicle' entry page when using our mobile apps and requires amending by tapping 'Vehicles' on the same page if different from the vehicle you are parking on that day. The selected vehicle will always be displayed on the 'Payment/Summary' page of the app and must be reviewed prior to entering your three digit CV2 (security) code and tapping 'Pay for parking to start now'. If you see the vehicle you are about to park is not the one shown on your screen, you must change it before proceeding with payment.
You must also set a preferred vehicle with RingGo to use our Text to Park service. The preferred vehicle will always be parked by default when you do not submit a vehicle registration within any text request.
The preferred vehicle setting will not have any effect over all other RingGo payment channels nor the active vehicle on a permit session.